Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lately

 Some recent and not so recent highlights...












  • Doctor Who Melted Snowman Ornament~ I made it for a swap with my knitting group.
  • Preparing for Follow Your Arrow Mystery KAL~ Pattern by Ysolda Teague
  • Make-ahead Mason Jar Salads~ Made on Sunday evening... they really do stay fresh right through Friday.
  • My Arrow blocking~ what a fun KAL this was!
  • The Yarn Harlot~ how surreal it was to meet her. I so recommend her new book. So, so funny!
  • The softest socks I've ever knit
  • However, these are my favorite socks...
  • So why not make some for my sister?
  • Willow Cowl~ easy knitting and the color changes are so entertaining.
  • Springtime in Virginia~ Pattern by Kirsten Kapur. Not such a springy color... so, maybe "Autumn in South Jersey". Scored the perfect buttons in Mom's old button box.

6 comments:

  1. Your photos always inspire me... so many gorgeous knitting projects! The mason jar salads are intriguing, too. How have I not heard of this? Off to search for particulars on Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pinterest is where I first saw the salads! I spend about 20 minutes on Sunday night and I have lunch for the entire week. It's great for someone like me who isn't a morning person!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update. I'm tempted to go try the salads and the colorwork socks. And at some point the arrow shawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will! If you decide to do the Arrow shawl, think about doing it in more than one color. I know you'll put together a great color combo.

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful projects! Nice to meet you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you as well, Teresa. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. You live in such a beautiful area and I can't get enough of your photos!

      Delete