Monday, July 9, 2012

Clean as a Whistle



This is not a photo of a brand new refrigerator. This is what your fridge looks like when you have been without power for 6 days. Our freezer in the basement looks the same.


My area was hit pretty hard by the Derecho storm that traveled through here a week and a half ago.  I consider myself very lucky that all we lost was a little food. I've got some photos of some of the area destruction that I'll share in a few days.


Even before the storm hit, I had been absent from blogging for a little bit. I just got the internet back today and felt I should check in real quick and let you know I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is finally turned back on over there! Hope things are running smoothly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the normalcy return,
    That's one clean fridge!

    ReplyDelete