Saturday, May 5, 2012

Take Your Lamb to Work Day



Meet Sleepy Sally. Sally came to work with me a couple of weeks ago on Take Your Lamb to Work Day. Actually, I was delivering her to a co-worker to give to her mom who has an obsession with sheep. Mom wants to someday own her own company that makes pajamas with sheep on them and she will call the company "Sheep Sleep". How sweet.


Sally had a grand time working. She made copies.




She made important phone calls.




She added up lots of numbers!




She input lots of important information into the computer.




And, she learned how to make a mean cup of coffee with the new Keurig machine!




Then she got a bit carried away and tried to clone herself in the copier!




Oh Sally! I hope you have as much fun in your new home!


She was a really easy knit, a free pattern on Ravelry. She's knit mostly in the round so there's very little to sew up. I used Patons Classic Wool and I was very happy with the colors I happened to have on hand. I think I'll have to restock so I can make a few more of these for gifts!


I've been on a bit of a productive streak since my last post and I've finished up a few projects. I'll be back soon to share the progress with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment